One of the world’s largest food chains, Subway also is offering their Customer Satisfaction Survey to take their value to another level. If you’re looking for some tips and assistance to take up the TellSubway survey, you’re at the right place.
If you complete TellSubway and Subway Listens survey successfully, you will get a free cookie on your next visit to your nearby Subway restaurant.
Before I tell you how to enter the survey, there are some prerequisites of taking up the TellSubway survey.
You will need:
- A valid receipt and the coupon code printed on the receipt of your latest visit to Subway.
- You are only eligible to fill the survey if the receipt is not more than 5 days old.
- Basic understanding of English language.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Steps To Enter TellSubway & Subway Listens Survey
Here are some steps to participate in the Subway Listens and TellSubway survey. If you have any confusion, you can let us know about it in the comment section at the end of the article.
- Open browser on whatever device you’re using to complete TellSubway and Subway Listens survey.
- Now visit the official website of TellSubway and Subway Listens survey. Remember, you are supposed to take up this survey only on an official TellSubway survey.
- Their official website is this.
- The home page of the website will ask for your email address, first name, and the last name to begin with.
- Once you complete till this, hit the enter button to start TellSubway Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Keep proceeding till the end and you’re now ready to get a free cookie on your next visit to the Subway store.
This survey won’t take much of your time. As Subway claims, it will take just a minute to complete the survey. All in all, taking up this survey will definitely get you a free cookie.